Wednesday, February 11, 2009


We moved back into our house right after the new year. It has been so nice to be back in Lehi. Last week my grandpa passed away. It was a little bittersweet. He was old and losing his memory and had been sick for a few weeks. He died peacefully in his sleep. The funernal was this past weekend so all of my family came to town.


Grandpa Grandpa with Lucy and Riley

The men practicing Brightly Beams Our Fathers Mercy.

Evie Soule being cute as can be.

Melia, Kaylee, Rees Ezra, Sophie and Elliot in the playhouse. I'm sure there were more kids upstairs. These little second cousins are so close in age... they had a ball.

Sarah, Christie, Annie, me and Riley enjoying the best carmel popcorn I have ever had.

Kami, Jessica, Kathryn and Bonnie... beautiful ladies indeed!


Lucy, Rees, Riley and Kaylee watching a show. Both Rees and Lucy caught the flu while they stayed with us. Brian, Kami and some of the Hart kids got sick too... I'm so sorry!

Kami being a super aunt, reading a book to Kaylee, Riley and Lucy

Riley likes the shower now too!
Kaylee is on a pants strike- she only wants to wear dresses. In the morning she calls for me to get her out of bed. Somehow she is already in a dress! She changes dresses 5-6 times a day, usually favoring the floral one pictures and a little black and white polka dot dress that is actually Riley's. What am I going to do with this girly girly??


Riley is developing the sweetest little personality. She loves to play chase and hide and seek. She is really patient with her diva sister, but is starting to notice when things aren't fair. For the most part, she and Kaylee are the best of friends.

1 comment:

Annie Jane said...

What fun pictures! I am stealing all of them! You guys were so great to open up your home to SO many of us, plus it was comfortable and a terrific spot to meet. I have never been to such an uplifting funeral. I think I am so lucky to be apart of this family and to have my kids connected with Grandpa and his kids, and all of you. I came away feeling so good.
We have to work on Anne and your mom to get that sister's weekend planned! March, April or bust!