Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We inherited a lovely collection of Big Band music from Grandpa Hart. Kaylee loves it. I don't kow if it's the music or the fact that the cd is pick- either way, we've been dancing to it everyday. She is in a dress, of course, because that is all she will wear.
Riley has climbed up on this stool by herself. Her sippy cup fell in the sink so she is screaming for her juice. She often finds herself stuck either on the stool or on the counter she's climbed on. Adventerous like her sister.... I'm in trouble!

3 comments:

Melody said...

so cute! She was rockin' out!

Kristy Lynne Sevy said...

Hey Kelsie! That is an awesome video! I just started a new blog for my photography and children's clothing. Also, I will have fun ideas and tips so you could make cute things with your girls. So, add me and we can be blog buddies! Tell Jake 'Hi"

The Reeds said...

Cute! Whenever I go into nursery to take the role Kaylee always says hi to me. She always has to show me a couple of twirls in her dress as well. So I am not surprised that dresses is all she will wear. Hope you have fun visitning the fam. When you get back, call me and we will get together.