Sunday, December 28, 2008

My favorite part of Christmas



We've been drilling Christmas songs into Kaylee's head. Whenever I try to record her singing she tries to take the camera from me. Randomly she wanted to take a shower. While I was around the corner this is how I caught her.


Christmas jammies from Grandma at the sibling party.

Riley got a cute pair of Squeakies from Hunter.

Kaylee got a dress up tutu and shoes from Bella.

Katie got some make-up from Penny and shared with the girls under the table.

Happy Birthday Evie! We were glad to see the Soules and Lowes at Diane's house.

Annika came up to our room at 6:30am to announce that Santa came and he brought a bike! We made her wait until our girls woke up around 8 to open presents.

Papa got Riley a cute stuffed bear. They are best buddies.

A frequent expression as Kaylee opened all of her presents.

A new table a chairs, just their size.

Kaylee called Santa and said thank you for the kitchen!

The deer came a bedded down outside in the neighbors back yard. We have seen quite a few deer as the snow has come down.

4 comments:

The Reeds said...

What a cute video of Kaylee singing in the shower! We have been trying to teach the kids christmas songs as well.

Steph said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Send me your e-mail to stephymommy@gmail.com and I'll send you and invite to our blog its private. -steph

Joe and Heidi said...

Your girls are so dang cute. Ya gotta love the carters PJs. Connor has those same ones.

Karen said...

I never thanked you guys for the fun package you sent...It was great! I think you left a flying horsey here. I promise to get it in the mail soon. I hope you guys come to visit again. You are welcome any time!