Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Little Girl

Our new baby is one month old today and we are still undecided on a name. We know for sure it will not be Madison. She just does not look like a Madison. We’ve been trying out different names for her to see what fits. So far we’ve tried Macy, Gracie, Abby and Riley. The only one that I think fits her is Riley. We are still a little unsure about it- sometimes we love it and sometimes it seems weird. Kaylee and Riley… there’s a cute little ring to it.


Kaylee just loves her little sister. She always gives her kisses and pats her back. She tries to climb into the pack n play whenever Riley is asleep in there.

Daddy loves his little girls!!




4 comments:

Jed and Kate said...

I think Riley is an ADOREABLE name!! I think all four of your options are really cute names--you can't go wrong here!

It still amazes me how much Kaylee looks like Jake. Does that mean Little Girl looks like you, Kels?

I miss you! We need to talk more on the phone, don't we?

Wurtz Gang said...

I absolutely love the last picture of your little one, she is beautiful! Also, you can totally tell that Jake is such a great Daddy to those 2 little girls!

Jordan and Jandee said...

Kelsie these pictures are so cute & I am thinking that Riley/Abby/Gracie/Macey looks as much like you as Kaylee looks like Jake... good luck with the name thing, I really can't imagine how hard it must be to choose a name for someone's whole life!

Shelly Hyde said...

i love these pictures... keep them coming.