Thursday, August 7, 2008

A trip to Utah and Idaho

Over the 24th of July we went to Jake's Grandparents house in St. Anthony, Idaho. Here's Jake and Kaylee on the private lake by the house. Josh holding his favorite girls. I made all of the i heart ny shirts for the cousins. It was fun to see them wear them at the parade. Jake went to this same parade as a boy. They throw out tons of candy, so of course that made Kaylee happy.
Jake and Kaylee at the St. Anthony rodeo.

Grandma and Riley at the rodeo.
Another one of us at the rodeo. We had a lot of fun.
After a few days in Idaho we spent some time at our house in Utah. Kaylee's favorite thing to do was water the plants.

Riley, Kami and Grandpa Grandpa at my parents house in Provo, Ut.

Besides trying to motivate myself to knock the next door in Rhode Island. I dream of my winter when I can go snowmobiling three to four times a week. This was took last year on one of our snowmobile trips.

No comments: