Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Rob!!!!

To finish my vacation with the girls, we drove down with my parents and Kami to Mark and Anne Hyde's beautiful home in Fallon, Neavda to celebrate my favorite uncles birthday. Rob lived with our faml for the majority of my life at home. He recently moved in with the Hyde's and seems to love it. How could you not!
Rob took all the little scallewags on a pirate treasure hunt. The found all the clues and turned the peices over to make a map to find Rob's treasure. The hightlight for me ws watching Jackson take the plunge to get the clue at the bottom of the pool.










This is on our drive down. It may seem a little tight, but trust me, it was WAY! more enjoyable that the seven hour flight I took from Reno to Buffalo with just me and the girls! Thank heavens we survived.





We had such a fun time swimming in the pool, seeing the horses, watching classic family movies, eating lots of food and making fun jewelry. Kaylee loved playing with all the cousins. Thanks so much to the Hydes for letting us take over their home!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Kelsie! Just saw you had a blog on your facebook...so fun...
ours is gabrielandwendy.blogspot.com

Your girls are too cute!

Wendy

Rachel said...

Hey Kelsie, It's Rachel (Grazzini) Lassen. Your mom was at my parents house the other night and gave me your blog address so that I could see how you were doing and see your adorable girls. You guys have such a cute family and it looks like you have had quite the summer. We are living back in Utah now and we should get together some time and let Hannah and Kaylee play. My blog is lassenfam.blogspot.com I would love to hear from you and see you some time in the near future!!

girlhoenes said...

HI KELSIE
I can't believe Rob is 50 now. I remember celebrating his 35th (I think). Crazy how time flies... Give me a call so we can see each other - 801.597.1299- I joined the masses and have blog now too- girlandboyhoenes.blogspot.com