Saturday, March 29, 2008

she's not even 2 yet



Kaylee has become my horrible addorable. She thinks everything in the house is "mine!" and is quite particular about having things her way. She wants the green sippy, not the pink one. The water is not the right temperature. She needs to be holding her shirt and all of her blankets when she gets out of bed. She loves to push the stools around the kitchen to get into the cupboards- on the search for candy or someting sweet. She has developed a new high pitched scream, which is a joy to hear when she wakes up from her naps. She likes to throw, hit and push and has become pretty familar with timeouts.

Her vocabulary is growing every day which is so cute. It really makes up for the annoying things she does. She loves to say Riley, Daddy and Toby- her favorite people. She also loves to say no, mine and stop frequently. She's having a hard time saying her f's : beet (which is really feet), beesh (fish), broot (fruit).

Kaylee and Riley in the princess tent. Ok Kaylee, you can be a nightmare as long as you are sweet to your little sister : )

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh, I can definetly relate. :) Tessa knows the "mine" all to well, and gets into every cupboard in the house. I love the picture getting into all the sweets. What a cutie.

Jed and Kate said...

Kels! I just love when you post! I miss you so much!! Can't wait to see you when you come out here!
-Kate

Haley said...

kelsey- you probably don't remember us. we met you at your parents at christmas time just after you were married. your mom keeps us updated about all of your brother and sister so i check out your blog sometimes to see how your family is doing. your girls are so cute.

haley sorensen
bhaymitchali.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

I have been there. I swear I live in the "world of mine". That's all I hear all day.

The Reeds said...

Oh that is too funny! Welcome to the twos. I am right there with you with Peyton.

Nikki said...

I've changed my blog to private. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
nikkitolman@yahoo.com

Annie Jane said...

I forgot how close your little ones were. I think that will be so neat, even though you probably feel pretty overwhelmed at times. It's fun to see what you guys are up to.