Friday, February 26, 2010

So much to post!

Is it almost March?? I keep thinking, "this is the week I'll catch up the blog"... 15 weeks later and I'm wondering, do the people looking at this blog even want to see Christmas pictures? I mean, we're coming up on Spring here!
We moved to Washington the first week in January. We are at my parents house temporarily while we find a place to live. We need to be out of here before Kami and Scott get home. You know, 4 is company, 6 is a crowd.


Snoqualmie Falls. The girls lasted about 8 seconds. It was too windy!
One of the earlier weeks in January we took a ferry out of Anecortes to the San Juan Islands. What a beautiful place.





The girls got a kick out of throwing driftwood into the water. There is something so great about a little beach.



They could have stayed on the ferry all day. We were lucky to have such nice weather.
More to come. Be patient. It might take awhile.




4 comments:

Bambi said...

It is so good to see pics and hear about how you guys are doing. I am a bad sister and sister in law and don't call enough. Just know that I love you guys and we do miss you.

Ashlyn said...

I'm so jealous! I miss that state so much! How have you guys been?

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Yes we want more! Just kidding. I need to call you. My days have been so busy with three that I barely have time to eat!! We'll chat soon.

Karen said...

So good to see what you are up to!! Guess what? We will be living there soon as well. WE will have to get together this summer! I hear you have some other good news?