Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy Fall




It has been a crazy crazy few months.
Here's the run down:
Jake's birthday on the 11th
Dane and Lindsey got married on the 12th
The Hydes and Jake Tanner stayed the weekend with us
Birhtday party on the 13th
Riley's 1st birthday on the 16th
Jake Tanners wedding weekend in San Diego on the 18-21st
Visit my family in Seattle the 24-1st
Rented out our house in Lehi- packed everything into storage in 3 days!
Moved in with the Dahl's October 5th
Jake started a company in Utah. We couldn't be happier!

6 comments:

Jed and Kate said...

Wait! I'm so confused! So you're not moving to Seattle? You guys change plans faster than anyone I've ever known! We'll have to chat again soon so you can fill me in!
-Kate

Sarah said...

so will you be back?

Annie Jane said...

Whew! I bet you are glad that is over! What a ride! Danny was telling me just today about that new business. Good luck with that!!

The Young Family Inc. said...

So are you moving up this way!?!? Who started that rumor!?!?

Karen said...

Crazy, crazy! I don't know how you handle all that moving. You guys sound like you are doing well though. You girls are beautiful!

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Kels I am so glad you are here, for a minute anyway. Let's plan a date for next week, babysitters and all! Thanks for being such a great friend. I cherish and enjoy our friendship.