Wednesday, August 22, 2007

End of summer

I stepped out of the room for a minute and came back to find Kaylee going through the mail. She found the Pottery Barn catolog and I think she was trying to pick out a new bedroom set! Oh she is too cute. It's much easier to focus on her in this blog.

A quick update on the rest of the Dahl House-


There is one more week in the summer program here in San Bernardino. On the 28th we will be going back to Lehi. Jake has to go back to San B to manage the extension for two months, but he will come back when the baby is born. I'm due on the 26th of September, but I'm hoping I can be induced a little early so Jake knows when to be there. It's going to be a crazy couple of months. After the baby is born we will all go back to San B until October 20th, and then back to Lehi for who knows how long. That's all for now.

3 comments:

Shelly Hyde said...

Kelsie... i still can't believe you are such a good woman... the next few months are going to be crazy for you. I can't believe you are going to have her so soon... That means I'll be having my little hyde soon too. SO are you and jake and the girls going to head out here for your vacation time? We would love it!

Jordan and Jandee said...

Kelsie!!!
I'm so excited you guys have a blog now, since obviously we're horrible at calling each other... I did talk to Jake yesterday and he said you were home, we should get together! Can't wait to see you all! Also Kaylee is soooo cute in every stinking picture!

The Sevy Family said...

Kelsie!! We can be blog buddies! I hope that you are doing great! I can't wait for you to have your baby...as I am sure you can hardly wait either. It will be fun when our girls can play in October!!